Will my GD stand up to the beta1?

Best answers
hey I'm not certen if this has been asked before but here goes..

I am running a 2000 compaq presario Specs; Windows 98 ; 127.0MB of RAM; With an Intel(R)810e Chipset Graphics Driver (DC133FSB133)... And i usualy play half-life on openGL video mode because im guessing my Graphics card/ Driver sucks, it has been able to adjust fine to natural selection, counter-strike and, team fortress.. which are the most common I play, but I wanted to know that if its true as i think it is, if your using the half-life engine for the graphics your pulling on the beta1 that means they can't possibly be any more powerful then the ones i've been playing?.. I have a Nividia Graphics driver but it doesn't work well with my computer.. This is a two way thing.. when the beta comes out will my Intel graphics driver stand up to the half-life engine in openGL mode? or will I have to install my nivida one?

Thanx for your time guys..

Best answers
if u can play hl and can run opengl u can play about almost any mod :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ull be just fine if u can handle Natural Selection!!

Best answers
hehe just the same i installed my Nividia Verto just incase, did you know that when i play with openGL and my verto i have like relally low ping hehe..thanx for your help guys i really appriciate it!:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom