beta trailer

Best answers
lmfao its great but its pretty funny how krillin dies and goku is just standing htere watching. i started cracking up. then goku goes to help krillen after he's already dead. lmao its so cheesy. the game looks great but the scenario u put it in is hillarious

Best answers
LOL

that's what actually happened in the show!!

Best answers
Am i the only one who noticed that the attacks the characters were using were not the attacks selected in the hud? thats a bit weird dont u think?

Best answers
it was the demo it messed everything up, thats why the attacks look 2d

Best answers
lol yeah i saw it now and i noticed it!! the hud said kamehameha and goku was throwing generic beams!! and when it said solar flare he did kamehamaha

Best answers
Dont worry about it, just a fricken glitch and doesnt mean its gonna be like that when beta is released.

Best answers
lmfao i laugh harder and harder everytime i watch krillen get finger beamed to death and when i watch trunks fly across the map like he's nothing. in the game is he really that weak!? he was gettin swatted like a fly. its pretty funny when buu turns piccolo into a cookie chocolate thingy. i've heard that goju's ssj transformation wasn't the whole thing in trailer so im looking forward tor seeing whole thing. i think it' would be pretty cool if the sky got dark also when u transformed (like in show) it have a cool effect

Best answers
Sky going black when goku transforms? Um.........thats not gonna happen.

Best answers
i think that's too much for the HL engine to turn the sky dark!!

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
i've heard that goju's ssj transformation wasn't the whole thing in trailer so im looking forward tor seeing whole thing.
I guess you didnt really catch the lightning effects on goku's transformation on trailer cause if you did then you would think thats good enuff because um it wont be that much longer.

Best answers
hehe its pretty odd then frieza fights goku.. cause im pretty
sure frieza was in his final form when goku went ssj :p

Best answers
frieza's final from is not implemented yet in ESF

Best answers
the funniest part is when krillin screams b4 the laster comes to him. I love the choccolate part though u can hear buu eating it. I think who ever was play trunks sucked or that cell was really good. Trunks looks awesome can wait to play him, the sounds r awesome but the way he flew and made a dent in the moutain was awesome

Best answers
when i click on the betatrailer link it says it cant find the page, wtf!!!!help me!!!im dieing here!!!!!!O_O

Best answers
i think trunks was Mastasurf .. he must suck big time :laff: :rolleyes: :p

Best answers
I can see how sucking at this game could be fun still lol. I think it would be really cool getting bounced around like a ping pong ball then getting pummeled by a barrage of finger lasers/ scatter shots, generic ki beams/etc. Did you people notice a explosion getting larger as more balls got shot into it? I think ti was when cell was fighting trunks.

Best answers
I think the point of the Trunks part was to show us that you can't win by beam spamming. All Trunks did was generic beam/funky hand move, and you saw what happened - *wham* into the side of a mountain from across the map. :fight:

The melee just looks so cool. It's time for revenge on the disc-spammers. Ho ho ho. :devil:

I look forward to hearing Krilin's sissy screams ingame. :D

Best answers
ok i had the same problem with esf alpha 2.0 demo making. there i didnt have a 3rd perspective nor 3d looking beams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom