Soem Thing Wroooooong

Best answers
it's already past 2 A.M GMT 27 november!! it's now 4:38 AM @& NOV GMT!! check here .. and go to the botom http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

so it's either should be releases now or the main site must be corrected and it should say 2 AM 28 NOV GMT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
er, no, i live in England and its NOT time yet, for us England pplm the date will be 2am on the 28tho_o

and esf did not get it wrong, they just guessed that ppl in GMT chould figer it out Oo

Best answers
Tepus your in England? Wow, how is it over there? And yeah, it shouldnt be released yet. It will be relased here tomorrow at 6:00 pac time. 20 hours and 27 mins and a few seconds away from now.

Best answers
we got bout 20 hours to go....

this is amazing....i can't believe so many people don't know what TIME ZONES are.....or how they work :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
we got bout 20 hours to go....

this is amazing....i can't believe so many people don't know what TIME ZONES are.....or how they work :S
yea i know what u mean, ppl in the irc think the beta is out in about 5 hours, damn even when i was 11 years old i knew time zones..

Best answers
dude i know!!!

are all these new people on the forums freakin 10 year olds or something? i mean they ask questions that could be answered right there on the FRONT PAGE!!!!

lol who the hell goes straight to a forum for info and skips the main page?

god.....i just don't understand why some people don't ever use their brains....

Best answers
lol omg just think about it there are 24 time zones in the world where do u live prior to the time it will be released...they are probably older than me im only 11 and if i cna get it right u must be not ot smart if u canyt figure it.....:\

Best answers
only kids in here :S , na it hink after 6 month of abstinece from this forum its time to come back :), hmm, damnit, it realeased tomorrow :fight:

for time zones, u dont need to now all, but u need to know yours, and then check the windows clock function, there it is listned :)

Best answers
ok another thing look at the bottom of the forum page in small numbers and letters there it says 1:36 GMT look at that and it will be ur clock for the day and days so dont really need to know urs...
for all who didnt know that plz use it to much spammin about WHATS MY TIME GOING OT BE HERE AND THERE plz

Best answers
u prolly didn't adjust the forum time for ur zone! i have it display MY time not GMT time

Best answers
most people dont so its jsut plain out 2AM GMT about 11 hours to go hang in plz

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slash and Zurui please read you private messages... NOW ;(

Best answers
sorry sorry.....

we'll stop trying to help from now on....:S

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You already "helped" 3 times in this thread.. dont get me started on the other ones.

Best answers
uuuhm iam waiting and its now 08:38AM and it should release at 3:00 AM i'm i early?

Best answers
It will be out when its out... wait for it.. JEZ the game will be out no worries

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom