Im new---Please rate ESF from 1-10

Best answers
Im wondering if this game is worth going out to buy HL for. Please elaborate on your answers. Thank you.:)

Best answers
I would rate esforces alpha 2 a 7 because half of the models arent finished and there are a lot of bugs. But from looking at the trailer off beta1.....I would give it a 9.98 because it looks almost 100% perfect. Nice Job esf team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm.....i'd say esf is 50 on that scale:D

btw: welcome to the forums and read the stickies
btw2: the beta is coming out today!!!!!!

Best answers
You shoud have made a poll....but o well

Rating for Alpha - 5 and a 1/2

Reason: Models and animations were ugly and some weren't even done!

Rating for what I've seen from the beta - 10

Reason: Awesome graphics higly detailed models, smooth animations, maps and seem a lot bigger because of the scale down and SS_Vegeta did a really awesome job with the sounds especially with the transformations, makes you feel like you're watching an episode of dbz! After watching the trailer it seems REALLY fast so that's my only concern.

Rating after playing the beta - 9 and a 1/2

Reason: Well this is my first post I've made since the beta came out, because I've been playing it so much. Only a couple of problems I've had so far which are db's spawning in a wall, db's getting thrown down the edge of the map on esf_mtside, esf_mid has no textures, esf_rosat is really weird it's just fog spots everywhere and in the show I know for sure it wasn't like that! thats all I can remember but all in all it was worth the wait!

Best answers
if you want my opinion this game is a 10/10 for dbz fans...but if your looking for a reason to buy HL..then heres some...Hl..TFC...CS..NS..DoD..and many many many more..

Best answers
**** yeah
you get to fly around like (swoosh!) and be like (smack)
and go (oh yeah you want some?)

my rating is......12 out of 10

Best answers
I will give alpha 2.0 a 5.5 and I can't really judge about bet1, cause I haven't played it yet. but from what i've seen it would be an 8. If you just think, half life is a FPS shooter, ESF is so much different.

Best answers
ok hmm, the alpha ill give a 5 , and out of 1-10 i give beta a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 !!!!!

Best answers
Well.. I'm not a Beta tester and i haven't played the beta at all yet, but from Mastasurf's trailers and the screen shots i would say that this game is a fast passed, action packed, fighting experience that will rock the world of half-life as we know it..

I give it a 9 - 10, only because the voice clips when you get hurt get enoying and the player tracking in 3rd person view is a little off.. other then those two things it looks great!:D

Best answers
ESF Alpha 2.0 = 7 becuase i play it when i am really bored :p

ESF Beta 1.0=10 playing all the time i think my jedi outcast is going to be in dust for a while :s

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alpha 2.0.. 7 o 7.5. I liked t very much

Beta 8.5 to 9. not a 10 cause Its sooooo rebuild I get homesick from Alpha. lol. NAH beta rocks. (well done)

I say get HL. it aint expensive and ya can play it on itself (HL rocks) and any posible mod. Which are cool.

Best answers
I'll give the beta an 8, its great and i would give it a ten, but if theres going to be a beta2, then beta 1 is an 8 compared to how good beta2 will be i bet.

Best answers
I'll give it a 4 just for the good models. Too bad such talent could not make something original.

Best answers
I would have this a 9.99, awesome models, good all round gameplay (from beam struggles to melee)! Great job team, for a wonderful job and for putting up with all the pressure from ppl in regards to pre release. The rating 9.99 well is anything perfect? ;)

In regards to being original jrocket, have you ever had an original idea and used sources or ppl with talent to act on it?

Keep up the good work guys

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i re-bought half life just for this mod, and its the best perchase ive made in a long time. The only problem is the size of the latest half life update (the 80 odd meg one)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with kronik. Even if for some reason you don't like ESF, there are still TONS of other GREAT MODs for Half-Life (Team Fortress Classic, Wizard Wars, Counter-Strike) just to name a few. In my opinion, buying Half-Life was the best 30$ I ever spent in my entire life. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom