I don't mean to nitpick, but small thing I noticed.

Best answers
I was reading the ESF manual and noticed that you apparently seem to have switched the Burning Attack and Finishing Buster around.

If I remember right, the Burning Attack was a small blue ball attack used by Trunks to distract Frieza so he could catch him off guard and slice him in two with his sword, and that the Finishing Buster was the powerful but thin yellow beam he fired that leveld Dr. Gero's lab.

Best answers
Burning attack=Beam used as a distraction

Finish Buster=The ball attack he used after moving his hands like crazy

I could be wrong but Thats how i thought it was

Best answers
Originally posted by TheGreatMonkey
Burning attack=Beam used as a distraction

Finish Buster=The ball attack he used after moving his hands like crazy

I could be wrong but Thats how i thought it was
Well I have the tapes of those episodes right here, and I'm pretty sure it's the other way around.

Best answers
Finish buster is a good attack i dont think it would be used as a distraction.

Best answers
I think you misinterpreted what I meant by being switched. The attack properties are correct, but the projectile type is not. The finishing buster is a thin yellow beam and the burning attack is a blue ball attack. I'm not talking about their strengths, someone just needs to switch the beam and ball properties for the attacks. Nothing else needs changing.

Best answers
I think your right burning attack is a ball finishing buster is a beam and in esf its other way around

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
When trunks is disrecting freeza, he is doing the thing with his hands,,, BUT he shoots a ball... =D

Its true! I have the books, all of them!

Best answers
I normally try not to resort to bumping, but because suggestions was spammed, this topic got moved all the way to page two, and I really would want someone from the team to see this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom