ESF game manual

Best answers
Is there going to be a more thorough manual that comes with the BETA release? IMO the flash manual is almost a joke with the stick figures and all. Also they left out a lot of information so thats why I hope another updated one is coming...

Best answers
The gamemanual is fine to me, it may not look very professional, but you do learn how to use ESF well, there are some things that they left out in the manual, but for gods sake it coming out today!:rolleyes:

Scruffie

S
Why don't you just tell us what you need to know? Or read around on the forums.

Best answers
i didnt like the manual the only thing i liked on it was he profiles...the stick men were kinda *** yeah i hope new one is good:\ :fight:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I realy liked the old manual with the stick fighters :)

Best answers
cant just i saw the stick dude and thought they were little bit cheesey but over all great job on the profiles :D and sorry for givieng my opinon...:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I enjoyed the Stick fighters. I'll have to review it a few more times though.

Best answers
i was extremely impressed by the manual. what other mod has done something like this? and what do you expect? i mean it tells you what you need to know.

edit: hmm... my title is ESF and its edited out? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that was the first animated manual I've seen. A damn good flash animation too.

Best answers
Well, it was either the flash manual (which they decided to use obviously) or my manual which explained every little detail but was in notepad, which would've hurt your eye's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom