record the experenced

Best answers
I htink there should be some sort of ranking system to show that people that have had the game long that people that get the game like 2 months from now.the people waiting tonight have proof that they were some of the first to play.a way to distinguis between noob and experenced if u will.

Best answers
why does it...matter?

you can easily tell between expirienced and noob....

noobs suck.....expirienced dont....

Best answers
yea.do you want a person 2 months from now coming up to you and saying they'v had the game before you....and besides a ranking system would be nice...heathy compition...like the socom ranking system!

Best answers
Well, THATs mature.
"I got my game 2 months longer than you, n00b plz stfu!"
It dosn't matter if you got the game longer than everyone else, you can still be as good as the others?
And besides, dont think it would be possible to add that, or?

Best answers
Doesnt really matter cause theres no point if people say theyve had the game longer prove em wrong and noobize em.

Best answers
yeah no point my friend has a gene into him i guess he just started playing counter strike and hes better than me he just got it yesterday lol samething peeps could be good at it just because they are....no point still

Best answers
Originally posted by Belzzebub

And besides, dont think it would be possible to add that, or?

what a ranking system?
its very possible!
but i guess i got no where with this!
o well,i just though it would add a new demension to the game...socom is the only game with a ranking system and i just though that it would be cool if ESF would add it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom