Krillin????

Best answers
Can someone tell me why the hell Krillin is the most powerful????

Best answers
in the gameplay manual they put out, he has an 8,000,000 perfect powerlevel, goku's not even close with 5,000,000

Best answers
EEEE yeah why is he normaly krillin would be lower than Goku or anyone else

Best answers
I have no idea, thats what i was asking, i'm only guessing, its because this will be krillins final transformation, cause he doesn't even really have as, and in later versions of ESF the others have more transformations making them stronger, thats only a guess, someone please correct me if i'm wrong here

Best answers
Originally posted by zigforth
in the gameplay manual they put out, he has an 8,000,000 perfect powerlevel, goku's not even close with 5,000,000
uhh, the "perfect powerlevel" means how much PL you would need to transform, I would assume... damn, some people just lack sense

Best answers
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh see now i get it, no one told me that!!! but thats cool, oh well, see now that wasn't so hard to answer my question was it???

Best answers
what...........the...............hell are u talking about?o_o

Best answers
this has been answered already.

Krillian is the only complete character in the game right now. The only reason Goku's max PL is les than Krillian's is because Goku is far from his max. once esf gets into the later betas with ssj2 and ssj3, the numbers will start to work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no max pl

thats his transformaton pl

which seeing how he only has 1 transformation needs to be higher to balance out everyone elses 2+ transformations and because everyone only has 1 this beta it just makes it seem like his is the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom