Super Saiyan Transformation

Best answers
Well in the videos we've seen, when u transform into a SSJ u get the cool effects and flashy lights. WHen i did it in the game i heard ahhhhhhhhh and the models changed. there was no animation at all besides hair movement and body movement.. what happened to the aura and dust effects and stuff?

Best answers
Whel when u changed for the first time u get the efect's.and if your power level is high enough just push the button and then bang u are a ssj whitout the funny stuff

Best answers
what powerlevel were u, maby it was instant changing, like the manual says, btw how do u go ssj, then go back to normal

Best answers
nooo u dont understand!!! I was vegeta when it happened. Imagine watchiung that Vegeta transformation video that was on site a few eeks ago. Imagine watching that but without the yello wdust and the aura going aroung him. The sounds were all the same and everything. And when i was goku, u hear the lightning but u cant see it and u hear the white orb things exploding from him but u dont see them!

Best answers
How do u turn ssj? lol im not a n00b............... just i dont know that much about beta 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, that happened to me too!! Dunno y!! It should work now tho!!

Best answers
Yes I have the same problem as Mystic. I hear the players screaming and the hair moving and all, but there is never an aura or anything along those lines.

Best answers
Try going to Customize: Then hit Advanced: There are some options for graphics in there, and one is disabled by default, I think it has something to do w/the aura, but I can't remember right now as I just got to play around w/ESF...

Hope that helps

Best answers
Hey that happned with me when I was vegita too. I had gotten 2 wishes for more strength granted, and then I rememberd i could transform. But maybe since my PL was so high when i finally transformed for the first time there was no big flashy effect.

Best answers
She got right in video was the transformation gigantic and in the game Very good but not giga... :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, your problem is an option that is used before a server is created. It's an advanced option labeled "low ping server physics" and if the box is checked then that means that all transformations lose their special FX like auras and lightning and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom