I always had high expectations but this

NoX

Best answers
Well lets just say bid for power and all of the oher dbz mods have been put *temporary out of business*, this game ownz!!! :)
its amazing how a mod for a altered quake 2 engine can be better than a mod created for quake 3, in other words goddamn nice piece of work..., that sounds a bit low, lets try once more :
THIS IS THE BEST DBZ MOD IN THE UNIVERSE hmm yeah think thats about the short summary...

Best answers
yeah it rocks but tis is just a begin. future mods wil have this mod as a basic to do better. i am sure betters wil come out soon maybe a good one for starwars galaxies why not fly like in the cartoons i mean you have got like 7 plabets why not make them named and other ffs
the old kays planet namek saiyan planet new namek

Best answers
Yes Yes
Very good job to everybody on the ESF team. This is by far the best DBZ mod out there right now.

Congratulations on a job well done

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Temporary? :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
ive now played it and omg it is amazing speed is perfect the reaction of the beams is perfect the models perfect the everything... PERFECT its incredible rto play and im at GOD DAMN COLLEGE NOW ARGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGGHGHG **** **** **** ****

Best answers
I totally agree with you guys. The beam handling is just sweet and melee is the god damn best thing ever invented for the hl engine ;)
The sounds feel just like in the show and theres nothing like the rush when you swoop at someone :devil:

GOOD JOB TEAM :yes: :yes: :yes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its awesome how you can move around and shoot beams now. i can't wait to see the "advanced" melee the ESF team is working on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom