Blast Radius

Best answers
damn I must say the beta is AMAZING! Worth the wait. One thing I don't know if to complain or compliment on are the blast radius's. Example, Vegeta's Final Flash is so powerful fully charged with turbo that like from miles away I can still get hurt/killed by it when I'm the one shooting it! Even Krillin's kamehameha is really strong. Good job guys

Best answers
I noticed that also, the blasts are nuts, like when holy kept shooting K waves at my team spawn.;( Even as a K wave its huge!!!O_O

Vassago

V
Well you see, thats the thing. You need to learn how to control your power, otherwise you will kill yourself. We set the power of the attacks just fine. Its you guys, who need to watch out on how much power you use.

Best answers
hey thats pretty smart, nice move esf team...
adding more startergy 2 da game

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahhhh, the benefits of using a character who doesn't have the hideously huge explosions yet charges his attacks quickly :p As for crusader.... yikes :p He was clobbering the hell outta everybody on the server I ran :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
I want to fight him, ive picked up the game pretty fast, and done a little owning of my own :D. Ive set the table, you set the time :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meleers will always take down beamers though

gohans shield is crazy though

Best answers
lol actually I take out ALOT of melee people with beams :p
but ya I guess thats a good idea, to much power = death

Best answers
i usually just melee a lot and when i knock em to the ground i beam em, or eat em if im buu wich 99.99% of the time i am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom