Next beta

Best answers
any idea when you guys may have the 2nd beta out?
and what kind of things might be in it?

*is not a newbie*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus... Beta 1 hasn't been out for a day and the noobs (j/k :D ) want more already...

I don't know when beta 2 will be ready, but some of the improvements will be:

- More transformations
- Abilities (mysterious, isn't it? :p )
- Melee struggles
- and more...

But there will also be a patch for Beta 1 with bug fixes and maybe even Trunks' sword! And of course: in a couple weeks, the ESF-Bot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Blade
Jesus... Beta 1 hasn't been out for a day and the noobs (j/k :D ) want more already...

I don't know when beta 2 will be ready, but some of the improvements will be:

- More transformations
- Abilities (mysterious, isn't it? :p )
- Melee struggles
- and more...

But there will also be a patch for Beta 1 with bug fixes and maybe even Trunks' sword! And of course: in a couple weeks, the ESF-Bot.
:yes: sounds good, looking forward to Melee struggles

Best answers
rofl

well expect the "whens the next beta" spam posts to appear once beta1 gets boring after a few weeks.

i aint even played beta1 yet :cry:

and errr why is ki boost called turbo here? thats kinda queer :rolleyes:

oh another Q, when will you dudes have enough time to do extra chars like Tenshinhan and Yamcha(yeh yamcha sucks abit in dbz but he still looks cool )
too many saiya-jins, need more humans!

Best answers
lol i played marku on esf alpha other day i think me Monkeylauncher w00t i was being teamed up on by 3 people but did ok ..... ish =/

Best answers
rofl
what was your name in that game?
shall we do another game in beta1? :rolleyes:

(u got aim or msn?)

Best answers
in game im MonkeyLauncher my AIM is darknessdse
:D im at college now though >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know

this are the types of converstations u put in pm's and not spam posts on the forums

Best answers
:D sorry hib lol i feel like a litttle kid at christmas ...... who then gets forced to goto cvollege on christmas day -_-;;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as long as people learn from there mistakes its all good

Best answers
Can i ask a beta 2 question as well?

Are the limit break/meteo attacks being considered? ... for any release for that matter, they seemed to get some positive feedback on suggestions forum a while back ... Someone with inside knowledge please give an answer if at liberty to say.

(This means, don't just say "nah they suck" cos you don't like it and spammy up another post for yourself!~!)

Best answers
Hey I had an idea for beta 2 lol, have a fight action called "Fury Mode", in this, if 2 people attack at same time, you both will come across the words "FURY MODE!", then both click the **** outta the 2 attack buttons fast, the fastest wins and kicks the loser to the ground making him dazed. In this action, there would be like a cool shadow effect so it looks like your kicking and punching hella fast. Also, the 2 people in this should be locked and un-harmed from any beams/melee.

Scruffie

S
Not trying to play mod here, but theres a suggestions forum for this kind of thing.

I am the original starter of Beta 2 hype. I started a week or two ago, don't think you're the first!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I hear there wont be a beta 2 at first but a 1.5 patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom