Noobs of the day

Best answers
Redemption and sojin

Folks i went to 4 severs. 3 of them i was called a hacker and the 4th one i was kicked because i use a script??

Come on folks is it really that much to get a good game in? Anyway As far as i know there is no hacks or scripts or whatever to help in esf. It is pure skill. Kicking people because they learn game faster then others saying they cheat is not cool. I saw 5 people getting kicked today besides me cause of being called a cheater.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he came onto my server and i meeled him to death, and he said how are u doing that, i told him about swooping, and he called me a cheater and a lier over and over

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol the game is brand new, unless the script is in-team, which they wouldnt need to do n e ways cause they've played this game for years already

dammit they did pwn me!!!!

Best answers
Just try to evade the noobs servers, I hate it when people go call someone a cheater because they're being owned.

Best answers
I got kicked from one this morning for some reason.....no one called me a cheater though (the server was still up cause my friend was still playing on it =P)

Best answers
i got kicked for spawn killing someone in the lavapit and they thought i was cheating too bad, score was 35-6 anyway.:]

Best answers
It's really sad how many people begin to cry cheater just because you swoop in on them. They don't even read the manual so they think that you are much too fast and are cheating :S
I got also kicked from a server when my stat was 62-11.
As already said: Stay away from servers labeled N00b if you already know how to melee properly...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i got kicked from every server i played till i found the Testers vs Public dedicated server.

Then i pwned while trying to dodge Pcjoe and his constant melee attacks! all and all the beta is tight.

Best answers
i got kicked from one server i think.....its so hazy i cant remember what i did be4 i got kicked lol.

i found a cool game with NO1 screaming cheater, just some new guys asking how to melee and transform. and there was the ocasional idiot who thought his team-mates were his enemy.

so whens beta2 comin out? :p (GOD im spoiled ;))

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
n00bs suck.. .well not all n00bs just ones that are stupid hehe.

I'm DLing Beta now lol my comp is fixed =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get why people wouldn't read the manual. It's gotta be the most entertaining manual I've ever read!

TonyMontana

T
I don't think that they really think your a cheater, just there excuse to kick you. The melee is really getting annoying. I couldn't get da game working until today, and people have already mastered it in a way that they won't let you move. It gets fustrating. The melee isn't as good as I thought it was going to be. All you can really do is swoop to them and knock the **** out of them. Thought there would be a way to like kick and punch and make combos out of them.

Best answers
i think combos are a great idea. Maybe they will implement them in beta2

Best answers
I've been kicked from like 2 or 3 servers :-/
btw I learnt Buu's secret which makes him super damned powerful. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, to answer Tony's question, they are going to implement advanced melee later on!! Altho, I dunno what it's all about!! And to get bak on topic, I was kicked from a server for pwning!! :p

Best answers
ya i was kcied from a server cuz i used to much melee....i was like bwah
There was this 1 chap, me and slash were double teaming him and he would kill himself...i forget his name though:tired:

Best answers
i dont experience any problems..

but there are a lot of ppl who didnt read the manual.

in one server they only shooted with beams, and ki balls. then i come in and melee them. they had no chance, so they wanted to know how this works... then i said wait so they stop shooting, and i teached them. after 30 minutes they mastered it and we had a lot of fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom