Hey!? What did ya do with ESF? Oh man...

Did it reach your expectations?

• Nevermind!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Almost...

• Yes!

• Sure, of course!

• Total voters
Best answers
Sorry guys but.... the beta isn't exactly that what I've expected! On the negative side! Melee sux extremely, sorry! It's to complicated to hit an enemy and... why can't trunks use the ****in' sword on his back?
No... that's no more ESF!!! It's too fast!

This was the last time I played ESF! Good bye, rest in peace!

Greetz,
LogBoGgED

Best answers
tell your stupid story's to your frend they dit hard work for it, you don't have to say Beta 1 sux just because you don't like it :rolleyes:
there or many other poeple who like it [ i'm 1 of em ]
so plz STFU [ sorry for this... ] and leave ESF :rolleyes:

Best answers
i too said it sux because of the melee, but when i actually got the hang of it i love it now. i hate people that try something once and decide they dont like it without learning it.

Best answers
all i got to say is people who does not learn how to play a game then i feel bad for them. Oh well at least there are more people who like then hate alot more... :)

Best answers
this kid is sad...this kid has no idea of how much this game roxxxxx never played a game this cool!!!!!! Almost no changes needed for final release!!!!:p

Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
i too said it sux because of the melee, but when i actually got the hang of it i love it now. i hate people that try something once and decide they dont like it without learning it.
haha thats how i felt too untill i found out right click was to attack em :laff: But I love the game now =D

Best answers
Dude dont go saying a game sux because u suck at it...
if theres something you cant do the first time your saying that it sucks and you quit...
that is a nice attitude in life m8

well thats one lamer less in the esf world

Best answers
/me shoots log in tha face

Worthless.This Games Ownz Any Other Game Right now!! Well Maybe not FFXI but who knows!:]

Vassago

V
Melee isn't hard to use at all.....

you swoop at them, and while you swoop you hold the right mouse button.....

*WHEW! that was rough....

Best answers
Peoplethink about it uve had t for one day. You have to get used to it, if u say it sux thats ure opinion better the beams based. ZEven though u have to have a quick finger for ure good blasts it aint that hard, sorry u feel that way but maybe give it a chance, first time i was frustrated ( playing with playtesters) but i got used to it and it seems much eezier now. You got to admit beating up buu is funny, especially when he makes that sound.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey log get a life you F*uckface ESF is the best mod. i've seen in my whole life of computing!Try practicing first before you post such a stupid thread.Geez....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright guys, don't be rude, or I'll have to get out the whipping stick. :)

Best answers
Originally posted by LogBoGgED
Sorry guys but.... the beta isn't exactly that what I've expected! On the negative side! Melee sux extremely, sorry! It's to complicated to hit an enemy and... why can't trunks use the ****in' sword on his back?
No... that's no more ESF!!! It's too fast!

This was the last time I played ESF! Good bye, rest in peace!

Greetz,
LogBoGgED
Just because you are a 12 year old child with poor accuracy, doesn't mean the mELEE SUX, I ****ing LOVE their melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
greentaco... ya a mod? i never saw you.

Uhm.... You can run ESF Alpha 2 with friends if ya that foolish bout beta. Unlike Some said deleting is not needed. (ok, i renamed esforces to esforcesa, maybe thats it)

But then ya can run. yet I wouldn;'t

Best answers
Originally posted by Vassago
Melee isn't hard to use at all.....

you swoop at them, and while you swoop you hold the right mouse button.....

*WHEW! that was rough....
i think we need to start some classes on this... we are going to have to charge money though cuz its a 3 year course that requires alot of backbreaking work :yes:

Best answers
Melee is great ... but how come whenever I go against a guy 1v1, we both hit each other, both holdign right click, I'm always the one to get shoved back? even if I have higher PL.

--BTW, do you guys plan on adding more melee stuff? ;)

Best answers
Sorry, but I must say you're a noob, it was already sayd that trunks wouldn't get to use his sword in this beta, and the fighting to fast ? No way !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom