Idea for better beam control

Best answers
Well i notice that the beam kinda extends a bit far from your character (that was probably done so you won't hit yourself, or so there would be a point to blowing them up before hand). Also i noticed that you can't move while using the beams, so that would mean the directional keys are free for operation.

My idea is that it might be good to use the direction keys in combinations with the mouse to help guide the beams well beam heads for that matter. Right now (correct me if am wrong) when u shoot a beam it goes staright out and when you use the mouse you can make the beam move upwards, downwards, and from left to right. I was wondering if its possible for you to use the back key to bring the beam towards you and the foward key to push it back out. So lets say i shot a beam and pused the mouse fowards i would then see the beam bend and move up, but lets say someone was right behind me, in that case i would be able to press the back key to bring the beam back over to my direction then behind me. (hope that was clear if not ill try to clarfiy that a little more)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i understand what u are saying, but it would be complex, and is not really needed

Best answers
i guess am the only one that had a difficult time controling the beams then .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom