Please Help, Another Transformin Question...

Best answers
Ok so i downloaded Beta 1, and loved it ever so much. But no matter what I couldnt figure out how to transform. I went online and people told me to press Z. I guess that is the default key. So I changed the default Z key to -, so its easier for my configuration. I still couldnt transform. So then I asked again, this time a guy said i have to have a certain amount of Ki. So I fought until i got up to 2.3 million then tried it again... STILL DIDNT WORK.

Am I doing something wrong here?! Is something wrong with my game? Please help!

Best answers
I've the same problem! But i don't know how it works...

Best answers
:idea: heres an idea! READ THE FREAKING MANUAL! your cf bar needs to be full in order to transform! god you people dont know how to read!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone had a different level to be at to transform.

Gohan 1 mill
Trunks 1 mill
Goku 1.75 mill
Vegeta 2 mill
Buu 3 mill(I think.. cant remember)
Krillian 3 mill

See everyone has a different level. If you were Buu or Krillan it will take you longer to transform.

Best answers
Well, thanks for your replys, except for fixxer, hes a ass. I wouldnt of posted here unless it was a last resort... I looked but i could not FIND the god damn manual, and if i did find it i wouldnt post here!

Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
:idea: heres an idea! READ THE FREAKING MANUAL! your cf bar needs to be full in order to transform! god you people dont know how to read!
Hey fag, have you clicked on the "help" button lately? IT DOESN'T WORK!

...*******

Best answers
Flaming must stop. Can a mod close this plz?

On Topic: If you used logic you would know that this problem would be covered in the manual. If you would have asked a mod politely to post the link to download the manual, we could have avoided the unnecessary flames.

Best answers
open the manual with internet explorer and it should work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom