official .zip beta installation! .incluedes the .zip link!!

Best answers
http://www.g0dsclan.net/ESF/ESF-Beta1Final.zip

finaly the zip for it.now this sweet game work and i dont havt the have those STUPID install problems!!!

(1)right click and drap the esfbetafinal.zip to eney where.release right click and there should be like 3 options under winzip

note:u must have winzip to perform this task:

unzip here,or unzip to esf folder..i forgot the last ont but all u need to worry about is the second.

(2)unzip to its own folder and then place that folder in the counter strike/sierria folder/halflie with ever1 allpys to you.

(3)then just boot up cs and goto custom games and select esfbeta1!

and start playing

note:dont worry if you get errors at the end of your unziping.just place the folder in the sierria folder or where ever all your halflife mod are,wen u play a game if like gokuvoice1 didnt extract right.ull automatically download it when u try and JOIN a game.and then the computer will do the reast!

ps.i should add that this was my big prblem for WinXP.if problems do consist with trying this on other Win OS.then post your problem and ill try and handle it!

!!!!KEEP IN MIND THIS IS FOR THE ABOVE BETA1FINAL.ZIP!!!!

PLEASE STIcKY THIS!!!

Kai

Best answers
I used the above link, but when i try to extract the files, it gets about halfway and then says error reading file. I've got windows XP, got any ideas?

Best answers
i av ad the same problem with other files before u need to download it again if that doesn't work then try another link coz its probaly spacked up with that link if that doesn't work then i can't help u coz i don't know arg ..... o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom