Can't transform with BETA

Best answers
I installed the BETA without the SSJ-Script... now i must transform to ssj, etc... but i can't i think i must use the key for ascend / descend but nothing happen... why?

Best answers
before you can transform you must have gained a certain amount of power...
when you have done this you can transform with a key assigned by you (standard=z)

of you have already done this try reinstalling

Best answers
But my friends are fighting the whole time, during I'm here in the forum... but their CF [green energy] doesn't grow up...

Best answers
then thats cause they suck, it does, you just have to fight and get kills, you cant constantly be losing and expect to transform fast...be trunks or gohan if you want a quick tranny they both transform at 1000000 and it wont take em long to reach that, buu has to hit 3 mil but he starts at 1.5, krillin 3 also but hes down at about 600k...goku 1.75 mil, vegeta 2 mil, frieza is about 1.8-1.9, cells about that too, as is piccolo...i dont remember those three exactly cause i never used em much :p i never use trunks either but i know his cause of gohans

Best answers
just keep fighting it takes a while and youll get it

Best answers
see i went with buu till a power level of 3 000 000 and he didnt transform??? and i saw that he needs 3 mil to go evil buu how does this come?

Vassago

V
You need to hit the Z key....

if you bound that to something else, bind a key to "ascend".

Best answers
Originally posted by ssj3 vegitto
OH DUDE FIGHT TIL THE CF bar is full
HAHAHHAHAHAH LMAO...........man that was classic, can't beleive nobody asks in game how to trans or stuff, there is a manual you know ;)

Best answers
you dont have to dload the SSJ Script do you, to transform?
just wondering

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, there's no longer any need for the SSJ script.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom