Uhh....

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try reinstalling it and if that does not work try downloading it again. The file may have gotten curupt.

Best answers
same happens to me and 2 other people i seen, its just a texture error there probably gonna fix it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woa.....thats all messed up!! Ure WAD file must be *****ed!!

Best answers
it cant be his wad files because me, him and 5 other people(that i know of theyre is probably more) have that problem

Ryo

Best answers
Could be your graphics card.. What kind do you have?

Best answers
for some reason open gl doesnt work anymore, i have gforce2 and i used to always play in open gl, then i had to reformat and it didnt work, is there something i have to download?

Best answers
Originally posted by D.C. Darkling
LOL. Which map is it. Me'll check.

Lol you can better say:

IS IT A MAP!!!

For you it isn't funny. I had the same problems to but i did something stupid and he was working again:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for some reason open gl doesnt work anymore, i have gforce2 and i used to always play in open gl, then i had to reformat and it didnt work, is there something i have to download?
Make sure that u have all the updated drivers and the latest version of DirectX!!

Best answers
well i know i have the newest version of direct but but where can i get the drivers?

Best answers
Try searchin on google.com fixxxer but n/m the problem is gone dont know how ¬_¬

Best answers
i went to nvidia.com cand downloaded the newest windows xp drivers for gforce2 and now i not only can use open gl but the texture error is gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom