Gotenks model?

Best answers
I'd love to see this guy in a later patch. He owns every other dbz character :D

I can just imagine him using the Super Ghost Kamakazie attack in the game, as well as the Angry Screaming Wombat! :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF are thinking of haveing gotenks in yes, since he has alot of his own moves, he will not be a fusion, but a normall person, with ssj1+2+3 :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noOo gotenks had GOTENKS, SSJ1, and SSj3!!!!!! no ssj2!

Best answers
Originally posted by imkongkong
noOo gotenks had GOTENKS, SSJ1, and SSj3!!!!!! no ssj2!

hmmm i think when someone has enough power and energy to go ssj3, then he could go ssj2 easily.

Best answers
gotenks did not go ssj2 gotenks r nub he should be banned :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
ESF are thinking of haveing gotenks in yes, since he has alot of his own moves, he will not be a fusion, but a normall person, with ssj1+2+3 :)
Nah, i expect more of a Regular, SSJ1, SSJ3 type thing...

imkingkong, I'm pretty sure that Gotenks does go SSJ2 in the hyperbolic time chamber. If you notice, after he goes SSJ1, a a bit later time he powers up a bit more, and sort of a shockwave effect happens. I believe this is him at SSJ2.

I'd still love to see the super ghost kamikaze attack pulled off. An attack that'd home in on a guy, as well as unblockable. That'd be awesome :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Zealous
Nah, i expect more of a Regular, SSJ1, SSJ3 type thing...

imkingkong, I'm pretty sure that Gotenks does go SSJ2 in the hyperbolic time chamber. If you notice, after he goes SSJ1, a a bit later time he powers up a bit more, and sort of a shockwave effect happens. I believe this is him at SSJ2.

I'd still love to see the super ghost kamikaze attack pulled off. An attack that'd home in on a guy, as well as unblockable. That'd be awesome :)
unblockable homing attack!! noooo! what you want people to complain about people whoreing the hell out of that move too :cry: lol

Best answers
GOTANKS WOULD BE COOL BECAUSE OF HIS ATTACKS BUT I THINK ITS SHOULD BE SSJ 3, it would be cool to see him inthat. OR have him in stages ssj 1 ssj 2 ssj 3 :D

Best answers
gotenks did not change in the time chamber he want ssj against buu and his hair was like a regular ssj, a ssj 2 hair stiffens up and some cases grows longer, his hair stayed the same way in the whole battle and when he went ssj3 the hair grew longer but did not get harder and shineyer

Best answers
Originally posted by NightSage
unblockable homing attack!! noooo! what you want people to complain about people whoreing the hell out of that move too :cry: lol
Who said it really had to be very powerful?

Or, it could go real slow or not home completely properly. I mean, those buggers do have a mind of their own eh?

As for SSJ2 hair, i can never tell a damn difference :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, if your gonna have gotenks then why no VEGETTO. eh?

Best answers
that is ssj 1 if its 2 it becomes shineyer and stiffens more

Best answers
dude if you can go ssj3 after imitating goku they can go ssj2 after imitating gohan going ssj2 and his hair is already pretty straight and ITS A FREAKING CARTOON colors change and stuff if you look into android saga they all look the same color and gotenks hair is like vegetas and his doesnt go that straight at ssj and doesnt change at ssj2

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
Hey, if your gonna have gotenks then why no VEGETTO. eh?
Because Goku and Vegeta are already in it... and he'd pwn everybody...

Best answers
lol, that guy cant even fly, nevermind trying to shoot a beam :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom