use all u got

Best answers
when im playing im seeing only people use melee, u guys have to use all ur attacks to be successful in the game, not just waiting till they recover and attack. knock them far then charge a ki beam

YOU WILL WIN THIS WAY !!! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, i miss beam fights alot, everyone just meeles now, i wish ppl would beam fight, but if u try to fire a beam, u get ur face flat on a wall at 100mph, so its pointless most of the time

Scruffie

S
There are just some things the devs can't help us with. WE have to see that a combination of Melee and Ki attacks is best for.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use melee a lot more then beams but still try to use them. It's just with everyone using melee it can me hard to... unless you know how to avode them :p

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beams really pay off at higher pl's , so in the beginning everyone uses melee.

with 8+ pl beams rock imho

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah my pl was up to 80 mil at the Testers vs Public server with Goku.

His kame then blasted about 10-20 percent of the map. All i got to say is this is the best mod ive played yet.

GREAT JOB ESF TEAM!!!

Best answers
lol i remember one of the devs saying that 80 mil would be a BIG acomplishment :)

eot156

E
I was around 7 mil with cell, and his lil normal beam attack was awesome. It was fast charging, and you only hit em like 2-3 times.

Best answers
its too damn hard, ya i melee then throw a simple ki beam but thats all....the kamehamehas ttake to much time by that time ure kicked across the map. The last server i was in was all beams, we turtled the evil team in and just blasted them to hell every timethe respawned:talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's better when you play with a friend who knows how to "fight cool" hehe. Like they'll go into a powerstruggle with you, just because it's fun. I've been in servers where I was charging a kamehameha and the oter guy was charging a generic beam, and I shot first (i started earlier), but instead of shooting his generic beam and gettting into a PS he just let my attack hit him, and then shot his at me. It was like the DBZ equivalent of two cavemen beating each other over the head with clubs.

Most people just dodge, but you can make matches more enjoyable by blocking the energy attacks. Batting away a generic beam or ki blasts is just cool, or going into a block struggle, etc.

Feh, IMO, if you wanna have a fun time, don't play with people who just "play to win."

Best answers
Originally posted by DBZ4_SEGA
lol i remember one of the devs saying that 80 mil would be a BIG acomplishment :)
It is...but I bet he played for awhile before he got there though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom