Melee Tip for you Noobs :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played the beta from 11:50 to 7 am (seriously) I even got a shot at PcJoe. He is very good like you all said ( not really :) ) but back to topic. This thread is just in case your having trouble with the melee combination.

How to use melee:

Step 1: LOCK ON!

Aim your cross hair at an enemy (red diamond above head) and click the left mouse button.

Step 2: SWOOP!

Once you see a red box around your enemy, click the left mouse button again. This will cause you to burst forward directly at your enemy. Even if he moves to the left or right, your z fighter should follow him. If not, then just navigate to where your facing him.

Step 3: KNOCK THE **** OUTTA HIM/HER!

Now that you have figured out how to swoop "at" your enemies. This part should be easy. Wait till your about right on your enemy and then click the right mouse button. You should make contact or at least bounce off his/her's blocks.

Combination:

1. Left Mouse : To lock on

2. Left Mouse : To fly at your enemy

3. Right Mouse : To melee

If you press the left mouse more than twice or the right mouse button to early, you will stop flying at your enemy.

Hope ive helped :]

Best answers
ohhhhhhh thats why i keept stoping in the middle of swooping at the enemy.....I held in the left mouse button XD

Best answers
You don't have to wait till your right on the enemy to click right mouse button, you can hold it down during the swoop.

Best answers
Well the thing is: Most n00bs don't want to read the manual...
so they don't know how to swoop and call the people who can cheaters :S

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, ppl were thinking I was meleeing a bit too good last night. Too bad the cy couldn't figure out it was powered up picolo vs them. They couldn't figure out why I could seemingly always hit them but they always bounced off of me (I blocked) or why my swoop/melee combo over tokk theirs when we were both attacking.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom