client.dll ERROR PLZ HELP ME !!!!!!!!!

Best answers
i looked all the post of this and i dint see a working link i really wanna play but i keep get that ****ing alpha error :(:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
do you have alpha or beta if beta you coud stil have the alpha remove it if you have alpha look at the stikies

Best answers
YEah i got that all i removed alpha complety le but i still got that darn error :( just gimmie lin kwith good fmod.dll

Best answers
Once again go here to get the client.dll off my file uploading site thingy.

Best answers
I have not updated to beta yet, but I was getting teh dll error even though I had been playing the game for two weeks. I am not missing the file, I did update half life, and it still says the file is not being found.

Best answers
lol I think you should just update to beta......then you wont have to worry about this problem anymore.

Best answers
Every time when I try to join a Server, I get the same Error Message.
Coudn´t open Client.dll Libary.
I Downloaded the client.dll from http://www16.brinkster.com/ragnasig/client
but i have the same error. What the f..k make I wrong.

And no. I don´t have any Alpha and I have allready installed the HL Patch 1.1.1.0 .

An sorry for my bad english. I´m just a stupid German
:D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seroh, u need an updated fmod.dll!! Id upload it onto my site for ya, but I cant login for some reason!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
Seroh, u need an updated fmod.dll!! Id upload it onto my site for ya, but I cant login for some reason!!
*Use my sword and make suicide* O_O

Am i to blind to find this damn file ???

Best answers
I know this question has already been placed everywhere but none of the other downloads have worked for me and I don't want a copy of the best DBZ game ever just sitting there in my computer doing nothing so does anyone know of a link with a client.dll download that actually works because when I try to create a game it comes up with couldn't find file C:\MY DOCUMENTS\HALF_LIFE\ESF\cl_dlls\client.dll It's also like this on the Alpha version, I haven't tried to join a server because it wouldn't be any good with my connection and Etra's client.dll didn't work when I downloaded it, it didn't even show up in the directory. Does anyone know of any other way to fix this, i'm pretty sure I need to dl a new client.dll from somewhere but don't know where.

Best answers
i have the same problem, but I have beta version. Please help, i dont wanna have to go to cyberlab and pay just to play this game!!!

Best answers
I found out a couple of days ago that you have to copy the fmod that you get from the links that are found throughout the forum straight into the half-life directory so that it reads the client.dll file that already exists in the games file. It's very simple to do and you'll kick yourself after finding out how easy it is to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom