New maps!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
say you !what, understand I you not......This dude must have been very drunk when he typed that!

Best answers
this game is just released so there arent any right now...

or if you can speak german (because your from luxemburg) :

es gibt noch keine neuen maps da das spiel gerade erst erschienen ist!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
say you !what, understand I you not......This dude must have been very drunk when he typed that!
Please stop the spam Cold Steel. If you cant help do not post at all.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not spamming i'm trying to make clear to KOKO that he should get some english lessons or at least use a dictionary when posting on an English forum when you're from Luxumbourg.I hardly ever spam!

Best answers
there are map just ask mr.satan and he has 2 and then go to redsaiyan.net and they have map (2) but 1 don't work

Best answers
greattournamnat works and so dies sanke way but sanke way suxs... no ofence to teh perosn who made it...

Best answers
actually you can add ne half-life maps. just that the proportions are way out to character size due to the scaledown. i use the old esf maps from alpha and they work. hell i even got de_dust from cs in there. really funny to see peoples reaction when the map loads.
but if you want more dbz type maps try some of the ones from alpha off red sayjins site. dbz_cellgames is quite a good one with a few breakable entities. everything will look huge but it adds some varyety.

Best answers
I still can't get TFC maps to work for ESF, it keeps saying could not load TFC.Wad, could you tell me whats wrong?

ZuL

Best answers
Yes, go to your TFC folder, find TFC.wad and copy it to half-life/valve, then you can play any of the TFC maps with any mod, i think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom