Perfect Transformation

Best answers
what is it? what difference does it make if your at the perfect transformation level or a normal transformation level?

Best answers
ok lets say yr goku and u have a PL of 1 mill that is the min PL to go SSJ and if u go SSJ it takes awhile now if u had a PL of 5 mill and go SSJ its instant there no animation for it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeppers. But All it is with non-reverting characters is just the max PL you can have in that form.

Best answers
i dont bother wit going SSJ anyway. everytime i try i get smacked by someone and end up tumbling across the map. but i do occasionally do it just to watch the transformation =)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if your at normal level your slow, weak and your HP is is lower. If you go SSJ you become faster, stronger and your HP rises and sometimes you gain new attacks. If you didn't notice with SSJ Goku you can power up a kamehame ha and teleport doesn't that just blow your mind?!

Also if you notice when your pl is getting higher from first turning SSJ it takes a while to transform I think if you break a point it keeps taking less time then when your usually around 6 million pl without turbo you can transform at will which means you push the button you transform no waiting instant transformation. I hope this helps and if you have any other questions drop by IRC on GamesNET #esf

Best answers
for some reason Goku's perfect transformation doesn't work for me even when I reach the PL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom