Raising power level...

Best answers
Is there a way to raise my power level without anyone in a created game, I am on dialup and there arent any servers for me to connect to and I would like to see the transformations of the characters.

Please help me!!

:fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope sorry!! U need someone else in the server in order to gain power!!

Best answers
Wait for the ESF Bots
or Join a Game.

I don´t thinke that anyone of the Staff give Cheats away.

Best answers
i noticed something kind of odd. i stoped fighting for a while and my power level went up after i died in a game. is it supposed to do that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, cuz even when u die, ure powerlevel will get closer to the server average, and if the server average is higher than ure pl, it will rise!!

Best answers
You can..
kill
kill
kill
kill
kill
kill

In the console.

Sort of the techinque the -)[LOD](- clan uses. Right before some one kills them, they do a kill in console, or they have it binded. Then the one about to kill them doesn't gain ki, but they do. It's cheap as ****, and they should be banned from the game. I even have screenshots of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This explains a few things for me.

And antoine, do you always end your sentences with exclamation points? I've been noticed a trend o_o

*Yep!! :p
Antoine3323

Best answers
USE THE DRAGON BALL's and wish for power, too wishes for most and u can transform

Best answers
I have tried to use the dragon balls but when i do capture the dragon ball mode i cant find the dragon balls. Does the capture mode only work on some maps or all?

Best answers
somemaps have em

EG, riverside ( i suggest u dont use this one because it stuffs up with dragonsball for somereason)

i suggest to use the geoarena or the cellarenas cause they have teh balls and work the best

Best answers
Is there a command where i can make it so u gain more CF/Powerlevel per kill? For example, DMZ's command was /kiperkill "ammount", so u could get a ton with 1 kill, HELP!

Best answers
have u even read ALL the post in this forum THERE IS NO COMMANDS TO DO THAT. got it so stop asking

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
This explains a few things for me.

And antoine, do you always end your sentences with exclamation points? I've been noticed a trend o_o

*Yep!! :p
Antoine3323

lol i asked him about that too....

it kinda bugs me....i dunno why though....oh well...

Mog

Best answers
i tried to trick akimbots into working on beta 1 by editing its configs but it crashed esf... :rolleyes:
i know the bots definitly wont work properly but i cant play online properly and i need things to kill... i was kinda hoping that i could atleast get the akimbots onto the level even if they couldnt move
does anyone know if theres any way of doing that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom