Japanese Sounds

Best answers
Hey guys... i remember u guys saying something about releasing a japanese sound pak (the current ones r good, but i wanna test out the japanese ones)...when will it be out?

Best answers
I asked this same question EARLIER!!!! lol, i guess it fell behind in the new posts... oh well.... I hope it's gonna come out soon! I really like the Jap sounds, anyone know where to get a GOOD teleport/instant transmission sound? like the one on the dragonballz website? you know when u hover your mouse pointer over the music on/off it makes that teleport sound, i want something like that for esf, it wouls sound much better!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the Jap sounds
...maybe we should refrain from shortening the word JAPANESE.

Anyways, DMZ uses one that is pretty close. I know how u could get the one that they used on the DBZ site. Set ur volume settings to record "What U Hear" then record a wav in SOUND RECORDER, go to the site and make it play the osund then stop recording. Ta Da! You have it

Best answers
AHH YEA!!! THX MR. SATAN!!!!!! AHAHAHAH YOU TRULY ARE THE SAVIOR OF EARTH!!!! .......... GAHAHAHA!!! OH yea, and why should he refrain from using Jap not japanese? -_O

Best answers
Originally posted by Gogeta
AHH YEA!!! THX MR. SATAN!!!!!! AHAHAHAH YOU TRULY ARE THE SAVIOR OF EARTH!!!! .......... GAHAHAHA!!! OH yea, and why should he refrain from using Jap not japanese? -_O
WHOOPS, i meant "I" not "he", but plz tell me why? i just used jap cus i dont like taking 5 seconds of time typing japanese... abbriveation!

Best answers
Jap is a derogatory word used during World War 2 as well as today. Its like sayin Chink, Nigger, White Trash, Gook, etc. (this post was not meant to insult anyone or cause any problems, its merely an enlightenment)

Oh, if anyone cares, its my first time posting in these forums :)

Best answers
hmm yea thats kinda what i figured....:\ but i meant it in a GOOD way, :) welcome to esf forums!

Best answers
hehe yea :) oh btw... i made a teleport.wav just like you told me! it works OK except the quality could be sharper (cant fix that anyway, HL plays low quality wavs) and i dont like the split second of having the background music on the site but its still nice! If you want it, I might upload and post the file in esf chat or something!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate the Jappack.It makes Goku sound like a chipmunk that has been kicked in the balls.It really screws up the series and this game,i'm for sure.I know these are the original sounds but i hate them from the bttom of my heart!

Best answers
Well you don't need to get them then.

As for me, having the Japanese sounds in, in my way of thinking, gives it an authentic feel.

Best answers
thats y i use Japanese, instead of using "abbreviations", chasiewbao :D
jou joong yee sik cha siew bao :D

Best answers
Yea both is kool... like what im doing is putting burning attack, and finishing buster for trunks in Japanese since he doesnt say them at all in English series, and yea gokou was played by a girl voice in japan... very weird but if you consider that the small trunks on cartoon network is also played by a girl (same with goten i think too) it balances out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom