Slow Leveling Up....

Best answers
My buds and I wanna get a game underway quickly, but don't really wanna have to deal with starting from normal and building up to Super-Saiyajin, etc. Is it possible to set the starting PL for everyone at... oh say 6 mil or so? Or just change your own to a given amount, so everyone can do that? I don't want a way to cheat, just a way to cut off the first 30 minutes of slower gameplay :p Thanks in advance.

[EDIT] Sorry if this seems repetitive, I saw a lot of threads asking how to raise PL by yourself while looking for an answer, but no one has asked for a way to set a default PL (from the admin side) yet, so I thought I'd ask if there was one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you were really bored you could all team up and get dragonballs in a 2 on 2 match and all wish for strength, but thats the only way i know and it still takes a while

Best answers
Hmm... yea, that's what we've been doing so far, but it takes quite a while.... thanks anyways. What I'm really looking for is a console command the admin can use.

Strange... I made my rank say "ESF MASTAR" yet, it censored ESF :rolleyes: .... just to let you know, I didn't type "@SS MASTAR" ;)

Best answers
u cant put ESF ion there its for the PPl who made the mod

Sound Artist
Best answers
Gohan and trunks have low SSj requirements, get them SSJ and leech off the pl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom