demo recording!

Best answers
i got a problem in a demo i recorded (to convert it to movie!!)

i don't hear any sound! and it doesn't display any effects!! why? i can see them while playing .. i set the options to display high quality and all that stuff .. what's the problem with the demo?? and how did you guys record the ssj movies??!

Best answers
*bump*

sorry it got to the second page .. and i wannaknow!

Best answers
one work SPAM and plz dont BUMP a thread that is going down there is a reason y its goign down ppl dont know LIVE with it

Best answers
ahem .. let me educate u son!!!

ppl make threads too much here .. i wrote this like 3 or 4 hours ago and it's down!! ppl who know might not even see it cuz ther are not her 24 hrs!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and let me educate u

bumping is bad and if u bump its spam and spam will get reported and getting reported gets u a warning and getting to many warnings gets u banned

QSD

Best answers
but to get back to topic, creators make demo and they get sound and all, why doesn't he get sound and effects?
people don't know but perhaps the creators do :)

Best answers
i recorded a dome 2 and what did i get well............all the things normaly C'n but not myself really weird i can C the SSJ FX but not the gohan in the auraO_O

Best answers
Originally posted by Gunslinger
Whats the command to start a demo?
like counterstrike?

record "demoname"

when u finish just type stop in console

Best answers
im asking the same thing how do u get the special effects to show? anyone know?

Best answers
Best answers
i too would like to know how to get transformation effects to work when recording a demo, i made a really good one with buu transforming in a close PS but his transformation effects dont show up when i play it back.

i recorded it with the record 'demoname' method and played uit back with both playdemo and timedemo, no go. The only person who it seams to work with is as said before is vegeta.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
bumping is bad and if u bump its spam and spam will get reported and getting reported gets u a warning and getting to many warnings gets u banned

If only someone mentioned that when you were around your 1500th post hibiki :p

Hey guys, just stoppin by

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
once you record a demo, what programme do you need to play it?

Best answers
cs 1.5 has a demo bug, and when viewing your recorded game, you wont be able to see any characters, weapons etc. what i do is after i have typed "record slam1" i also type "kill", it fixes mine up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom