Arg, please help me

Best answers
arg, i dl esf and it installed fine, but then i had to switch it from my half life folder to my C_s folder, then after that i tried it and everything on the menu worked fine, then i tried creating, entering, and quick joining games and every time it stopped, and a thing popped up saying " could not open library C: \Sierra\Counter-Strike\esf\cl_dlls\Client.dll " Then when i click ok it closes the entire program, and i checked and i do have c_dlls...but it wont open either...HELP ME PLEASE!

Best answers
I dont know how it works with the counterstrike retail, but you need to move your fmod.dll probably. I don't know where though because the folders are probably set up differently.

Best answers
ok, i have the retail version and i did it like this:
istalled to sierra/counterstrike and let it do the rest.
i suggest uninstalling every half life thing and then reinstall, that worked for me with esf and ns, but i can't promise you anything

Best answers
I have CS retail and what i did was before CS updated to 1.4 and above, i changed my cstrike.exe to HL.exe so ESF Alpha 2 could be installed using the HL.exe, now, CS HAS To run on CSTRIKE.exe, SO i have 2 EXE's!!! LOL CSTRIKE.exe which my Counter-Strike runs on, and HL.exe which all my mods run on! Try that, just change the cstrike.exe to hl.exe BEFORE you update to 1.4!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom