Bugs!

Best answers
ok i will list here bugs that i entcountered in the fight between good and evil.

swapped away ki beam bug - when u swap a generic beam away, it stays in the air. this only happens a few times, and its not really annoying because they cant hurt anyone if they stay in the air

power up ki bug - when u power up, and u get kicked away, the power up aura stays the whole time until u power up the next time. its not really annoying too, but the guy that has that power up aura can block and someone who tries to melee him thinks that he is powering up his ki. but he doesnt do that so he blocks it and the guy can send him to hell.

i dont know if this is a bug, but when someone swoops/kicks someone while he is firing a beam, shouldnt the beam explode? because it looks weird when the áttack is attached to the guy and he can still control it.

i have to report 0 crashes of beta.

Best answers
what should happen is the beam disperses and the blast just keeps going...and why did you guys make the blasts explode for the secondary function?? i liked it where you could release the beam and the blast just kept going...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
powering up over lava does same effect as if over water, and that shield of gohans never does its thing right

Best answers
I hope I'm posting a new bug in the right place. I couldn't find the bug list that was compiled, so I'm very sorry if this is listed. When I try to start a game of the new Beta 1, the game crashes saying it can't load C:\.../ESF/cl_dlls\client.dll
(the / and \ are typed as shown in the error messege)
I didn't see this one anywhere...any ideas?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan's Ki Shield Works Perfectly. Don't make the mistake I did when I first used it & only press the button once, you have to hold down LEFT CLICK and let go when u wanna stop the shield.

Best answers
Originally posted by Bashamanus
I hope I'm posting a new bug in the right place. I couldn't find the bug list that was compiled, so I'm very sorry if this is listed. When I try to start a game of the new Beta 1, the game crashes saying it can't load C:\.../ESF/cl_dlls\client.dll
(the / and \ are typed as shown in the error messege)
I didn't see this one anywhere...any ideas?
u probably need to update ur half life

Best answers
i have to report 0 crashes of beta.
I know i keep saying this over and over, but i still have three crashes to report, after a certain ammount of time, when going SSJ, or sometimes when in melee.
This is only on a LAN, internet is fine
:yes: , but i would still like LAN to work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan's Ki Shield Works Perfectly. Don't make the mistake I did when I first used it & only press the button once, you have to hold down LEFT CLICK and let go when u wanna stop the shield.
what i meant was it either
a. wont get fired off
b. doesnt disappear ever
c. wont disppear when fired
that shield looks awesome too probably one of my favorite non-transformation fxs

Best answers
wait..what was said about LAN? I am getting this game especially for LAN, and now you say it doesnt work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom