MetaMod Support Soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For all of you out there whole love your Admin Mod & MetaMod your in luck. Last night I got the full ist of ESF-Only entities and sent them in to be added to METAMOD. So keep checking the MetaMod website for updates!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh, thanks for pointing that out. I fixed it now. I am so used to typing .com all the time i just do it without thinking.

Best answers
No problem..doesnt metamod let you have hl monsters on the maps..or was it another mod?

Best answers
I just saw the readme for setting up metamod..i quit before i even try. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, that's how it is for alot of people, unless they have people who know how to set it up then they just ask them 50000000000000 times until they go insane and do it. (Me) ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes allow meta mod so peopel can use admin mod and make it easyier for noobs to hack and kick better players >_>. Meta Mod sucks, admin mod sucks, why do people butt hump these proggys?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus McChrist, it's been like 2 weeks since I sent the MetaMod guy the info needed to update MetaMod for ESF Beta 1! But no update yet >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
adminmod is very good, and makes admining easyer, yes u get alot of newbies useing it, but it is handy for even admins who know what they are doing:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.

Anyways I am tired of waiting for Will Day to update MetaMod. So I am going to do it tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom