For All The Melee n00bs

Best answers
I Mean C 'mon now y won't u stop with the melee whoring and complaining about it.the only reason u peeps complain about melee whoring is becuz u suck at it.Challenge me if u like im strong and melee is by far the best feature added so far.It Takes Skill To Master Melee But I Guess alot of immagrant n00bs migrated to here.:p

Oh yeah and don't complain becuz theres a letter called q on the keyboard,find it and use it wisely.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldn't it depend on what they have bound to q? Oh but then again they ARE n00bs, prolly haven't changed from the default.

That reminds me of something else that REALLY P***ES ME OFF!!

I can't stand people who don't bother to even LOOK at the controls menu then go into a server and ask everyone what key does what! I asked 1 guy why he didn't just look at his controls and he said "I like them at the default" ---> WTF??!? Going to the controls menu doesn't mean you HAVE to change ur binds, Jesus McChrist >_<

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have a good point, but there probably isn't enough reason to make a thread about it.

Melee is very easily blocked.

Best answers
:yes: to Evil Trunks And Mr. Satan,Thats wat i mean,like i said a bunch of immagrants come and act n00bish and everyone says its like awp whoring it is nothing like awp whoring,if its whoring like that maybe it should be removed from the game.yesterday i saw like 20 servers that said "No melee" heh now thats how much n00bs are inhabiting r space.:]

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You call them noobs, but if you forgot. We have only had the Beta ourselves for a couple days. So in aspect to the beta, we are all noobs. They just happen to complain about Melee.

Best answers
I guess we should call them noobs by nature then...
it's one thing to be new to a game but it's a completely different thing when you don't even care about reading the forum threads or at least the manual...

I went on a 2 on 2 team dmserver and started to own away. Soon afterwards they yell:how can you always hit us but we can't hit you?
I asked: What buttons do you press?
Guess what they said.
"I press the left button as fast as I can"

Nuff said...
Read the manual people :p

Best answers
Basically We Know about the beta mostly and basically just becuz we only had the game for a 2 days doesn't mean we're n00bs and when i mean n00b i mean someone who doesn't even know anything about tha game and apparently we knew about tha game before it even came out and we saw like 3 transformations already,we saw almost everything that was in tha beta and like 20 video clips so basically we're not n00bs,we dont complain.:]

Sound Artist
Best answers
I'll give you guys a couple tips. I noticed a lot of people don't even use teleport, and rarely block. You can barely dodge melee by strafing.. Even with boost on.

Blocking is a great counter attack however the blocking is REAL. That means that only the front of you is actually blocking, the back (top and bottom to an extent) is vulnerable.

Teleporting is possibly the best way to avoid melee without harm. It's also a good way to get out of a failed attempt to hit someone (they blocked you).
Use it to get around to someone's back or confuse your opponent.
(There's nothing more confusing than seeing someone swoop at you then disappear right before your eyes)

Try to get more hits in. After you hit someone you have a few seconds to hit them again, this will "refesh" itself if they hit an object.

Even though you can't melee someone who's laying still on the ground, try switching to ki attacks. Ki blob is a great way to get them up and going, even the basic beam. And if your lucky you'll have enough time for a major attack.

Best answers
Yea!! I found out that blocking only blocks the front... so what i started to do when people blocked constantly... i would try to swoop above them then SMACK their B1TCH 4SS down and finish them off with a barage of ki blasts or even a simple fully charged generic beam works!

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
I Mean C 'mon now y won't u stop with the melee whoring and complaining about it.the only reason u peeps complain about melee whoring is becuz u suck at it.Challenge me if u like im strong and melee is by far the best feature added so far.It Takes Skill To Master Melee But I Guess alot of immagrant n00bs migrated to here.:p

Oh yeah and don't complain becuz theres a letter called q on the keyboard,find it and use it wisely.:]
ur topic is called melee noobs, meaning that guys that can melee really good like in the series are n00bs. now I tell u that the guy that can't melee (that would be u) is the n00b. melee is the way of fighting in dbz, u want to play dbz then play it like dbz
in alpha it was constantly stand still, shoot beam, shoot another beam, get killed by beam and melee sucked. it wasn't dbz at all.

so basicly im saying that ur post and ur topic name have totally different contents :p

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
You have a good point, but there probably isn't enough reason to make a thread about it.

Melee is very easily blocked.
only if the blocker his pl is equal or higher then the attacker. funny to see a guy with 1 million pl trying to block me when i have 10 million pl. he doesn't get knocked out but he still gets the damage (I felt it other way arround too :cry: )

Best answers
Originally posted by QSD
ur topic is called melee noobs, meaning that guys that can melee really good like in the series are n00bs. now I tell u that the guy that can't melee (that would be u) is the n00b. melee is the way of fighting in dbz, u want to play dbz then play it like dbz
in alpha it was constantly stand still, shoot beam, shoot another beam, get killed by beam and melee sucked. it wasn't dbz at all.

so basicly im saying that ur post and ur topic name have totally different contents :p
no its not called "melee n00bs" its called "For All The Melee n00bs"

oh yeah and don't challenge me:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom