targeting

Best answers
i know some ppl dont want to make this ezier but.....

make the targetiing system a button as is whoever u look at press a button and boom targeted. I know this may increase "whoring" some ppl call it, but its an arse to target another person while ure being double teamed, u cant cease the opprotunity when u hit 1 of them back and hoping to hit the other without targeting, u get messed up pretty bad. Not saying that its not suppose to be ez to take on to, i know its not but when u cant take advantage on a situation u made ureself u wonder why u try.

- if u got the power, use it

Best answers
agree. i find it hard to target someone when they are flying around at top speed, teleporting etc. I would rather a target button, put your crosshair close to someone and press it and it locks onto the nearest player. I also would like to see "manual" melee, where you can just punch and kick without having to lunge.

Best answers
nah its fine as it is, u just gotta get used 2 it...
this is when stratergy kicks in, and shows how good u really r

Best answers
stragety is taking 2 on 1 what im talking about is the inconvience. I dont care what strategy u use, when ure targeted on somebody it is hard to target on some1 eles. With my arguments above ull see where im comming from

Best answers
Catfish, if your close enough you can just press right click and you will melee them. Swooping is just there to get you close to a person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom