The Good And The Bad

Best answers
What can I say the ESF team has come a long way. Good job guys.

I would like to point out a few things thats i believe needs changing.

Power Struggles: when 2 players engage in a power struggle no one else shoudl be able to get envolved. This is a important aspect of the DBZ world. Who is more powerfull.

Dragon Balls Mode: need dedicated maps made for this type of game play over the past 2 days ive seen the balls fall under the map on serveral times due to people throwing them off the map. Allow players to carry more then 1 dragonball. Also add a drop item option. This way dragonballs are a item not a attack. When your carring a dragonball you cant attack this should help people from grabbing them and flying around all day.

Models: almost every model seems to be made by a different person, try for consitency. Some are great other need lots of work.

Best answers
i totaly agree with you on all your suggestions.
Dedicaded maps for CTDB...just like almost all First persons in the world.delenetly ESF should make dedicated maps

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right click is drop. and dedicated maps to capture the dragonballs will be comming. we thought about that, but we decided to save it for later :)

Best answers
hey for ctdb how about you can pick up the balls, but u cant drop them
to get the dragonballs from other players, you have to kill them and they automatically transfer to you

i reckon this would stop all the crappy bugs and exploits with the mode

Best answers
disagree on the power struggle bit,,, I mean thats how the Z fighters beat cell by interrupting him during his kamehaha struggle with gohan

Best answers
Actually what would be perfect is some thing like "JKII challenge" walk up to someone hit C it displays so and so has challenged you. hit C to except. This will keep the unwanted out of a personal battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom