transformation problems

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i just signed up to try to find a few answers to the problems people are having, such as the problems some people are having with crashes. Ive played so many mods for different games now, and i think that the problem some people are having with transforming is because of ram and processor speed. Whenever a character transforms, the game has to load up a new character, which takes up ram, meaning that if you try to transform and your system hasnt got enough ram to load up the extra character your comp has to go back to the main screen and empty the used ram sp that it can be used again. The other problems sound like a mixture of processor speed, ram and your graphics card, such as the spirit bomb crashing the game, as your computer simply cant cope.
My computer has 800mh, 256 ram, with a 64mb graphics card running on xp, and ive had no problems whatsoever.
Now, if im out of line or said something people dont like, im sorry, and ill get me coat.....

also im using open gl.

ps. i think that the capture the dragonballs mode rules. great idea.

Best answers
The transformation problem does not relate to your system specs. I have a 2.26GHz machine with lots of ram and the anims didn't show up. Then i reinstalled Half-life and now everything works smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom