Power Struggle

Best answers
Befor you could blow out of a PS and now you can't. Lets say your doing a 1 vs. 1 (Goku Vs. Vegita). Goku fire's a beam, Vegita fire's Big Bang Ball at it, now, Goku has only 2 choices, 1. Push the ball to the wall, 2. Let the ball hit. Now Goku can't avoid being hit if Vegita fires any attack at him because he is stuck there for a good 5 seconds atleast. Doesn't that seem alittle out of whack? Being able to detonate your attack while in a PS gave alittle balance to people who didn't have a quick projectile to fire. Maybe this could be looked at?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no because after that happens to goku he would start to come with his own strategies and start getting good at melee so that he could dodge beams easily

Best answers
My point was this, if you get into a PS with a projectile vs beam, the beam user will get hit, doesn't that seem just a tad out of balance?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I got a idea why not make peopel who are powerstrugling invincible against melee attacks

Best answers
Originally posted by MrMasj
I got a idea why not make peopel who are powerstrugling invincible against melee attacks
Bad Idea!!:S

Best answers
i think they already are invincible.

he means, a projectile attack charges far faster than a beam attack. characters like goku dont have any projectile attacks, so they are forced to use a beam to counter the projectile and get into a PS. by the time you have charged the beam, you're already hit.

at least i think thats what he means.

Best answers
What I mean is once your already into a PS with a projectile, the person who fired the beam can't move, where as the person who fired the projectile can move, that player can then charge up another attack and finish off the beam user, because he can't detonate the PS.

In Alpha you could detonate the PS and thus save your skin, but now you can't. To me atleast that creates an un-fair advantage.

p.s Goku does have a projectile(Spirt Bomb it may be strong but it takes far to long to charge up and use) however once you go SSJ you have none.

Best answers
Still its not going to be not good because it will be out of balence making the melee nothing at all.:no:

Mog

Best answers
i recon its great that lame ppl cant blow up your attack in a ps...
now we can have decent ps's... altho i dont think its as fun anymore without the tapping :S

Best answers
well if u make the beams able to detonaate in beta it'll be same as alpha and all those spineless *******'s who detnoate in power struggles will be back. so instead maybe if its a beam vs beam situation u cant detonate but if its projectile vs beam then maybe u could detonate or find some other way to save ur skin. also last night i was playing and i got into a ps and me and my opponent both ran outta ki and the ball stayed in the middle for a very long time until some guy came along and whacked me. what would u do in that situation if its only a 1v1 game???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom