Odd Bug or Me?

Best answers
Usually when i quit HL i use the exit command in the console, but sometimes after playing ESF, when i reopen HalfLife, ill get some *** network error when i click multiplayer, but if i go to the list and refresh servers manually, itll work. Neone know fix?

PS- i think the beam system isnt that great :S

Best answers
duno about your bug problem, but yeah i think the PS system could be better (if thats what you mean by beam system) it's all very "flip a coin" like from what I've seen. Whoever has more ki when the struggle starts wins.

And another thing, is the number on the Ki meter meant to decrement/increment as you use and restore your ki? Mine just has my Max PL at all times. My brother said his goes up and down as he uses and restores it? Perhaps this is something that can be fixed in the coding?

I got a Geforce2 MX 100/200 vid card, just a cheap thing maybe thats why?

Best answers
I mean the beam system, just didnt say "P.S" I like in BFP how even if the head of the beam misses teh enemy, as long as u sweep the beam over them they will take full damage. The number on yer Ki Meter is yer PL, it decreases constant when you have less then 10 hp. If you use "turbo" as tehy put it, it will go up. No its not yer vid card, i have a VOODOO 3!! YEA SUCKAZ BEAT THAT!

Best answers
Originally posted by catfish

I got a Geforce2 MX 100/200 vid card, just a cheap thing maybe thats why?
is it a cheap thing?! ;/ i think it's pretty good .. ? ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom