New ps2 game and esf

Better?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Well as lots of you know ESF is totally awesome but that new ps2 game (it could be just me) looks kinda sucky would ya think esf is better (take apart the differences of ps2 and hl engine)?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJTrunks
Well as lots of you know ESF is totally awesome but that new ps2 game (it could be just me) looks kinda sucky would ya think esf is better (take apart the differences of ps2 and hl engine)?
In my eyes does it look much worse the that

Best answers
I think that new PS2 game doesnt look as good as this.....mainly cause its not XD

Best answers
yea i was kinda excited then i saw some screenies and im like thats not as good as it says

Best answers
ill give 1 out 10, to be nice 1 1/2 out of 10. Plz these graphics are the worst. THey need better gaming companies to make DBZ games better than that. :no:

Best answers
Ahahahahahha omfg, sorry but I had to laugh at all of you in this thread, simply because you think a game based off another games engine with sooooo many freakin bugs is better than a bugless high class DBZ game that is finished. Do your homework children, because DBZ Budokai is top notch, and I say this because I been following that game for a year and a half when it was just "talk". Go to www.gamespot.com and watch the trailors/intro clips, then you will change your mind, otherwise if you cant see how perfect it is, go to sleep.

Best answers
yea i can agree wit you i cannot wait for it to come out ;) and i think dbz budiko or how ever its spelt has better graphics and you probly could knock ppl into the ground with rocks flying everywhere

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ps2 game is good, its not great, but it is good, alot of ppl to play as and stuff, i dont like esf much so i think the ps2 game is better

Best answers
nah, it looks good, and i havent played the ps2 one, so how can u compare. I like the fact that its a story mode, you can go through the saga's I think in the "saiyan story mode" but I wouldnt compare them, ones an online multiplayer beta modification for an existing game, the others a singleplayer controlled console game... big diff

Best answers
Well, we can't really judge it just yet. The game isnt even released yet :p. But imho, i think this game will last longer to me. In that game it looked like most of the moves were set combos. Do any of you remember when cell did a genki dama on gohan. If u notice at the bottom right corner of the screen, the name of the move "genki dama" appears before he started his combo. Meaning it was a scripted combo/genki dama.

Plus i doubt in that game you will be able to fly around 360. Yes i think the camera will rotate, but your charcters will always be facing each other i believe. Graphics look good, but to me i think i would get bored of that faster.

ESF gives you more freedom of movement, giving you more unexpected results in the game. Which make for some pretty exciting experiecnes. Another plus, this game can be patched. PS2 games cannot. ESF you can play against the online community, where the ps2 you cannot(maybe with that internet adapter thing, but who really wants to pay for another connection?). Maybe im alittle bias, But the way i look at it now, i think this game is the better experience. Won't know for sure until budokai comes out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by AreKu
nah, it looks good, and i havent played the ps2 one, so how can u compare. I like the fact that its a story mode, you can go through the saga's I think in the "saiyan story mode" but I wouldnt compare them, ones an online multiplayer beta modification for an existing game, the others a singleplayer controlled console game... big diff
the game is out, it came out today (nov 29th) in England, so, suck on that and dont call me a lier.

Best answers
ESF is awesom, but budokai is better.

budokai has burst zone. now tell me you arn't going to like fighting dbz style when your movin so fast you can't see your arms move?

Best answers
i think budokai gunna be pretty awesome... imma get it probably xD

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
the game is out, it came out today (nov 29th) in England, so, suck on that and dont call me a lier.
I said, I never played it yet, cuz I live in Canada and it's not out yet. I wasn't sure if you played it, so I didn't accuse you of not playing it. But I never called u a liar. And I would imagine that ESF would give more freedom to move around. But the PS2 one has a story mode, (so I've heard), is it any good Tepus?

Best answers
I'm not a huge DBZ fan, but the games kick ass... and the ps2 game looks awesome! WTF r u sayin the graphics need to be better?!?! Graphics mean ****!

For example, StarCraft still is the best freakin RTS out there... do people downgrade it for its graphics.... not really.. and if they do they r n00bies.

The games not even out yet and your running ur mouths! Ok so what its not up to ur par, they made it tite with the ability to give ur character anyones ability that u find in capsules... and its much faster pace then the older games! I think its a huge advancement and in 5 days from when i'm typin this i'm going to the store and buying it. Yah ESC is off the hook and i've been addicted to it since I played it at a LAN place, but I think the PS2 game will be awesome, despite what you all say.

If its fun, then play it, but don't talk smack until you no the game sux.
*I meant no offence but sometimes u people piss me off*

holla

Best answers
Originally posted by Xavior Trikiri
Ahahahahahha omfg, sorry but I had to laugh at all of you in this thread, simply because you think a game based off another games engine with sooooo many freakin bugs is better than a bugless high class DBZ game that is finished. Do your homework children, because DBZ Budokai is top notch, and I say this because I been following that game for a year and a half when it was just "talk". Go to www.gamespot.com and watch the trailors/intro clips, then you will change your mind, otherwise if you cant see how perfect it is, go to sleep.
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,562522,00.html go there for a shortcut, i didn't see all the trailers, but i found a good one off a fan site at: http://www.kamehameha.nl/index.php?id=budokai download the second trailer, its really good, if it's at gamespot, i apologize.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by AreKu
I said, I never played it yet, cuz I live in Canada and it's not out yet. I wasn't sure if you played it, so I didn't accuse you of not playing it. But I never called u a liar. And I would imagine that ESF would give more freedom to move around. But the PS2 one has a story mode, (so I've heard), is it any good Tepus?
its got great modes, you build up ur person, e.g goku

Goku can learn Kio Ken (whatever its called) x1 to x10 i think (not played it much) SSJ, SSJ2, and maybe SSj3 too

and they have alot of moves, not just "hold forward and press ki" but, for karmahama for example its "Punch, punch, punch, punch, forward, punck ki" or close to that, it take getting use too

You "pay" to get these skills in "world tordy" mode, when u play on the arnea and u can get ring outs and stuff, the game is fast since u can swoop very like the last dbz fightign games, the gfx are sweet, and the story mode is perfect, japanase voices with english subs, also its not just fight after fight, on one bit where goku grabs Radiz and piccolo useing the SBC, he has too chrage it up while u struggle (with the joysticks on ur pad) too keep in front of him.

Its all an all a good game, and alot better then esf

btw, sry bout missreading ur last posto_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom