Suggestions II

Best answers
First off, I want to tell you guys what a great job you did on Beta. It was more then I had hoped for, and I really appreciate all the time you've put into it.

Now, for the suggestions. They're just little things that aren't really that important, maybe things to save for Beta IV, but things that should be worked on I think.

1)When you power up over the lava, water shoots up in the air around you. Is it possible to change that so it looks like lava?

2)I don't think you should be able to attack someone when they're transforming. I haven't played online yet (I have 56k), but I imagine it's pretty hard to transform when everybody's driving your face into the ground. Of course, you could argue that you want to have a way to stop people from transforming, which makes sense too. I don't know...

3)Master Roshi's door is huge. I know, it's because the maps are the same size and the player models are really small, but is it possible to fix? If not, no big deal.

4)My esf_mid map is messed up. The whole thing is purple poka-dots. Where are my textures? Also, in a screen shot, the hyperbolic time chamber looked like a stormy sky, but to me it's just a big gray room, which doesn't really improve on HTC maps they had for alpha.

5)When Piccolo transforms, it's pretty cool, don't get me wrong, but he doesn't change physically. Would it be possible to have him wearing his cape and turban at first stage, then take it off when he transforms?

That's about it for now. The melee system that everybody is complaining about is great. I played a 1 on 1 match with my friend in esf_lavapit for an hour and a half, and it was the most fun I've ever had in a game. My friend was drenched in sweat when we were done.

Again, I think you guys have done a great job on this game. Other than the things you've said your going to add in later, the few bugs that need to be fixed, and some of the suggestions on this board, I'd say this game is perfect. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Make sure you get the Tien man in there :). You didn't think I'd end the post without mentioning him, did you :p?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jackrabbit
First off, I want to tell you guys what a great job you did on Beta. It was more then I had hoped for, and I really appreciate all the time you've put into it.

Now, for the suggestions. They're just little things that aren't really that important, maybe things to save for Beta IV, but things that should be worked on I think.

1)When you power up over the lava, water shoots up in the air around you. Is it possible to change that so it looks like lava?

2)I don't think you should be able to attack someone when they're transforming. I haven't played online yet (I have 56k), but I imagine it's pretty hard to transform when everybody's driving your face into the ground. Of course, you could argue that you want to have a way to stop people from transforming, which makes sense too. I don't know...

3)Master Roshi's door is huge. I know, it's because the maps are the same size and the player models are really small, but is it possible to fix? If not, no big deal.

4)My esf_mid map is messed up. The whole thing is purple poka-dots. Where are my textures? Also, in a screen shot, the hyperbolic time chamber looked like a stormy sky, but to me it's just a big gray room, which doesn't really improve on HTC maps they had for alpha.

5)When Piccolo transforms, it's pretty cool, don't get me wrong, but he doesn't change physically. Would it be possible to have him wearing his cape and turban at first stage, then take it off when he transforms?

That's about it for now. The melee system that everybody is complaining about is great. I played a 1 on 1 match with my friend in esf_lavapit for an hour and a half, and it was the most fun I've ever had in a game. My friend was drenched in sweat when we were done.

Again, I think you guys have done a great job on this game. Other than the things you've said your going to add in later, the few bugs that need to be fixed, and some of the suggestions on this board, I'd say this game is perfect. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Make sure you get the Tien man in there :). You didn't think I'd end the post without mentioning him, did you :p?

1. Agreed
2. Disagree, that would remove freedom from the game >_> plus the team already said no.
3. Thats a map problem, >_> dont pay attention to someing that doesnt affept gamplay that much, but yea you are right it is huge.
4. Post this is coding error reports. >_>
5. Been Suggested, mastasurf sayz this would require to much stuff >_> yea but it is possible, force this on them I say, pm them every 5 min ;).

Best answers
1 mmm not sure
2 no way!!! sorry
3 Get used to it, maps dont come out perfectly, they will fix it with a patch
4 Ask one of the coders for that
5 Too much work, next beta!!!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom