dern attacks

Best answers
Ok i played esf alpha sorta.... and i got beta and its great but krillins split beam or whatever it is called doesnt split and isnt a beam... im not sure if its a bug but could someone explain it to me please.

also i see in the forums people talking about vegetas final flash and such but i played as vegeta and all he has is galic gun and the generic beam and melee, and the same for trunks all he has is burning attack it charges fast so i can understand if he is supposed to have nothign more than that but why are people talkign about big bang attack and final flash and such, i dont have them in my game :(

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure about Krillin's attack since I don't play as him much. But as for the moves of other characters, they have certain moves as normal, and then get other moves when you transform.

So Vegeta for example as normal only has gallit gun. But when he becomes a ssj he has big bang and final flash as well.

Best answers
well that makes sence i never looked at the ssj moves. thank you but still need help for krillins attack... oh well ill figure it out later... hopefully...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillins attack ONLY splits when there are multible targets. Lets say there are 2 people infront of you, it will split into 2 different attacks. Also, it is a beam. If you look the trail is close to invisible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom