Maybe its just me, but...

Best answers
Is it me, or I cannot seem to be able to transform...
I have checked my keys, and I dont know if its a specific pressing of keys, or a key in particular. Is there a bind that goes to a key(s)?? If so, help me. :cry:

I am new to these forums, if this has been asked, please refer me to another post or something.

P.S. Love this mod, good graphics, and amazing gameplay. It has bugs, but nothing serious. Good job ESF team, amazing work, wish I could do something like this rofl...

Best answers
Originally posted by wssplat
Is it me, or I cannot seem to be able to transform...
I have checked my keys, and I dont know if its a specific pressing of keys, or a key in particular. Is there a bind that goes to a key(s)?? If so, help me. :cry:

I am new to these forums, if this has been asked, please refer me to another post or something.

P.S. Love this mod, good graphics, and amazing gameplay. It has bugs, but nothing serious. Good job ESF team, amazing work, wish I could do something like this rofl...
It's very simple

You press "z" button to transform and you pres "x" button to turn back.

Good luck:yes:

Best answers
crap, so i gotta rebind my stuff, ok thanks. I just didnt know :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah....it doesnt matter what its binded to!! In order to transform, u have to wait until the CF bar reaches the end, then u can hit the transform button!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom