rapid finger laser

Best answers
well theres only 1 problem with the beta, friezas rapid fire lazer!! is there any way to counter it besides running away? cause this guy on my server today just kept using it over and over and over and i didnt have time to do anything to him, all i could do was run!

Best answers
Melee him into the ground, then blob him with kib balls while hes recovering :D, or smack a beam into him if your fast to get him before he gets up.

Best answers
i tried both, melee gets me blown to hell, and even when i have enough ki to teleport all the way to him(he was usually sniping them at me) he gets back up and keeps doin it, and when i block, it didnt do anything, and i was facing right at his beams and our pls were about even, in face his pl was lower than mine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u could always fire a huge beam at him from the other side of the map

Best answers
good point, but i wish there was a way to do something else, oh well, i know the esf guys r pros and will probly solve about every problem

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
well theres only 1 problem with the beta, friezas rapid fire lazer!! is there any way to counter it besides running away? cause this guy on my server today just kept using it over and over and over and i didnt have time to do anything to him, all i could do was run!
just keep running and teleporting till he runs out of ki and has to recharge, then do a fast hyperpunch

Best answers
wat i do is.... teleport to side while locked on him/her with melee nd after teleporting melee him to the ground nd kill him/her from there :shocked: :shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom