Generic Beam

Best answers
Now I personally havn't found much of a use for the generic beam. It's almost too weak to kill people and takes too long to charge when you see a beam headed towards you.

But you could if there was no charge time to fire it like the ki blasts. I know the charge time is low on it but that second it takes is valuable time. If there was no charge time then you could use it instantly and powerstruggles would be more frequent.

Best answers
i like the current generic beam and it's the most control able beam in esf
and i thought the game is 50%melee and 50%ki
and when a beam flighing towards u, try to make a block struggle or dodge it

Best answers
I use generic beams more than special beams. They are very useful and at higher powerlevels it only takes like 2-3 hits to kill someone.

Best answers
Yeah exacly Ghost if a beam is comming towards you, you can block or dodge, i'm saying if generic beam was instantly charged up then it would add a 3rd option to you. Dodge, block, or a powerstruggle with beams. It would also stop people from firing a kamehameha from across the map and killing you when your trying to melee with someone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really, because what always happens in a ps between a fully charged generic beam and a any amout charged kamehameha?
the kamehameha always wins

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom