Scatter Beam and Shot

Best answers
Well wat i noticed is i think i downloaded the wrong beta becuz if im wrong how come piccolo doesn't have scatter shot and krillin has scatter beam but its only 1 beam and it doesn't scatter wats the deal with that? i really wanna use scatter beam and shot:]

Best answers
yea i didnt get that either! krillin doesnt have it in the show... and piccolo used it and so did vegeta later on.... i dont bother with them anyway.... if you wanna try to just blast a lot, just ki blast with the right click on ur mouse, i think its faster cus i use it and i can kill people fast!

Best answers
Okay, here is the deal with piccolos

Scatter Shot.
Primary Fire- Shoots the balls around
Secondary Fire- Makes the balls shot home in where u right clicked

Krillins Scatter Beam- I think it just breaks off little balls as it goes by your enemies ( doesnt sound that effective to me) and is supposed to home on them, but never seems to do it. Am I doing it wrong?

Best answers
Scatter beam fires one ball that homes in, if there is more than 1 enemy near you it will split (1 ball for each enemy) and each one will home in on the targets. Scatter shot is when you shoot with primary and secondary makes them all go into wherever you are aiming.

Best answers
we know what it is, we just need to know why we dont have it, i also dont have cells kamehameha

Best answers
Not all attacks are on the numbers, use the mouse wheel or some numbers can be tapped twice to reveal another attack I think.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm actually for your information Krillin used scatter beam. Remember way back in the saiyan saga when Nappa created the Saibamen. Then Yamcha got killed and Krillin got so pissed off he let out that huge multiple blast which shot out 6 seperate beams and killed the 6 saibamen.

Piccolo has scatter shot just hit 2 twice and thats his scatter shot. Its not like the show but its really good for close combat trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom