db balls

Best answers
when i take cath the dragon ballz in advaced setup and i create a game whit my friend i cant find no dragonballs.... how does this come

Best answers
Originally posted by W33dPl@nTj3
when i take cath the dragon ballz in advaced setup and i create a game whit my friend i cant find no dragonballs.... how does this come
gahahah how does this come... lmao..... u high as ur name i guess, well anyway, check if you used a "capture the dragonballs" map, that might be ur problem, i dnno tho cuz i havent started a game yet.. :\

Best answers
can you give me the names of the dragonballs map's becouse i already tried some but none of them workt.
ps.: sorry for the truble:)

Best answers
hahaah its no trouble! hmmm the only capture the dragonball map ive played in so far was... esf_afm I THINK, IM NOT SURE, but i think you can play capture the dragonballs in ANY map as long as you have "Capture the Dragonballs MODE " selected when you create ur game! NOT free for all or team battle mode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does not work on all maps!! The only maps that I know of are:
esf_cell_day
esf_cell_night
esf_riverside
esf_mtside

I think that there r a few more, but I dunno!!

Best answers
thnx for the help:) but i have manged to get 28 mil whitout db:) it was a llllllllooooooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg fight :D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, don't forget to use the scouter, it helps immensely when finding D-balls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom