2 More Bugs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This Is Minor But Does Need Fixing. After the SBC has been flying around for a long period of time it loses it's beam.

& This One Occured After A Hard PS (Power Struggle)

Best answers
I've seen the first bug lots... but i havent had a hard enuf power struggle to get that entity message yet... lol ive Power Struggled with 60mil Power Level the night esf was released and that didnt crash it... hmmm lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, what I mean by a "hard power struggle" was one that lasted a while and shifted, like you are winning but then the other guy starts winning, and it repeats.

Best answers
OH! yea i know those can really **** up ur HL cuz the power grows and the longer it gets the bigger the explosion usually is... if it lasts a good while, the explosion will probably overide the map... LOL i cant wait to try! haahah!

Best answers
I had a nice PS where my generic beam ended up causing an explosion big enough to kill everyone on the map. My HL didn't crash though. Guess my PC can handle it or i just had luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happend to me alot on my server, but that's not what caused that error. What happend was we were PSing for so long it crashed, the PS shifted back and forth (I was winning, then he'd start to win, then just the opposite, for about 10 min)

Best answers
yea i havent gotten into one of those yet, ive been in power struggles but i either overpower the other guy or he over powers me, i need someone to be equal with first then try it... SATAN! I'm coming to your server to try! :D

Best answers
lol this is a mod for halfllife!!! hahaha the only way my pc is getting slow is when ssj goku's do a kamehameha explosion or something that might let the framesgodown a bit but this is just absurt you guys have bad pc's orsomething

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had to re-tweak my vid card, since I got new drivers.

Best answers
I don't know wether this is mentioned this bug but...
i can throw dragonballz out of the map o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom