Transformation Animation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK I suggest this, right now when you transform the other models just pop in in there normal stance, I think they should follow finish off the animetion the first one started, not just insta-stance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they do

do a back flip and do a perfect transformation.. u continue the back flip as a ssj or what ever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No No No, you misread, what i want to happen is the model doesnt resume what you were doing last, it "folds" back into the fighting stance, then allows you to move, not just change model and the model looks like it just has a sezure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt need to be perfect

just a beta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_> thats why its a suggestion, so it can be added later... drrr

Best answers
you mean like this but in SSJ

and this in fight stance

looking @ the pic its the fight stance right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what u expect him to do? dance around after he goes ssj

the whole point is to make ssj as quick as possible

also if he didnt instantly pop into ssj doing the really short like 2 second transformations wouldnt work because he wouldnt go right into fighting stance

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki you nimwit, Im saying that the model just pops in the fighting stance, and in the end of teh transformation liek trunks or vegeta, they're hands are stick it, it doesnt look good when the just magiclly appearing in the fighting stance, ether the normal animetion goes back into the fighting stance and then goes ssj, or the ssj model finishes the animetion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u listened to what i said it has to be like that inorder for the transformations to work right

Best answers
Yeah, otherwise when you had perfect transformations (transformations not requiring an animation) his hair wouldn't just change, he would pull back like a retard each time. Unless they made seperate animation processes, coding, etc. Way too much work for something so minor, IMO

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Hibiki you nimwit, Im saying that the model just pops in the fighting stance, and in the end of teh transformation liek trunks or vegeta, they're hands are stick it, it doesnt look good when the just magiclly appearing in the fighting stance, ether the normal animetion goes back into the fighting stance and then goes ssj, or the ssj model finishes the animetion.
am guessing because of halflife's engine limitations you can't do that without the models actin all funky.

Best answers
I like it how it is but they should put lighting surrounding the aura when transforming that would be coool!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom