Beta 1 Guilty Pleasures

Best answers
My guiltiest please is to wait until somebody has like 6 dragonballs, and then I kill him, and then I take all the dballs and throw them off back in diffrent places. tell me chaps what is your guiltiest pleasure

Best answers
Letting people be 1 sec from going to acended form then i pound them knocking there transformations off. :D

Best answers
mine is to hit them with melee at least 4 times in a row without missing... like if they get up i smack them again, over and over (usually with n00bs) and they finally die and cuss me out... LOL

Best answers
i like hiding and waiting until someone brings the last dragonball, then meeling him RIGHT as he drops it, sending him flying, and giving me the wish.

also that dragon ball throwing thing, too....

Best answers
a very mean thing to do it throw the dragonballs into the sky box, then they stay there and you cant get them.

Best answers
:D
I fell guilty when they do a melee charge at you.Block there attack,do a counter,hit em to the ground,and pound em when they get back up,did i mention i also like make people suicide by throwing there own beam back at em :)

Best answers
I think my guiltiest pleasure is running around with ridiculously high power level when not transformed, without turbo.

Then some guy thinks I'm a weak ass, and tosses full power kamehameha as turboed SSJ at me...

..and then I block and just swat it away. Usually the guy is too shocked by this to block my melee and his subsequent blowing up on the ground.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please only create threads in here only if you need help with the beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom