Dragonnballs

Best answers
Questions:

1.What am I looking for? What do they look like? Dragon Balls or black squares like the beans?
2. My scouter wont show me where they are it comes up and it shows on dot in the center, why is this?
3.When I get them together and the dragon comes out how do I make a wish does he give u a choice or do you have to type something in?

Answer these please THANKS ALOT in advance (I'm n00b don't critizise me and dont refer me to another link cause thats happened before and it didnt help me)

Best answers
Originally posted by Fenixxx
Questions:

1.What am I looking for? What do they look like? Dragon Balls or black squares like the beans?
2. My scouter wont show me where they are it comes up and it shows on dot in the center, why is this?
3.When I get them together and the dragon comes out how do I make a wish does he give u a choice or do you have to type something in?

Answer these please THANKS ALOT in advance (I'm n00b don't critizise me and dont refer me to another link cause thats happened before and it didnt help me)
1.Dragon Balls

2.Maybe becuz u have to turn on Capture The DBs mode on from console and the command is mp_gamemode 2

3. umm,first u get them all together press "b" by default and then the dragon comes out and u can choose out of Friendship,Strength,or Immortality (note:Immortality lasts for a short time)

:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom